Monday, April 16, 2007

Introducing Myself

I have finally joined the ranks of the Web 2.0 community and I was amazed to find that it was quite easy - in fact all it took was three easy steps.
It is great to be part of a broader, connective community and I am really looking forward to the debate and discussion that this forum allows. I
I have been privileged over the past month to spend time listening to Sir Ken Robinson, Marc Prensky, David Warlick and Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach. They have all inspired yet challenged my philosophy of teaching and many aspects of my teaching practice.
I am passionate about the changes teachers need to make in order to engage and not enrage the 21st learners that we presently teach, yet concerned about the slow pace at which these necessary changes are taking place.

2 comments:

Lenva said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. These are exciting times for education and learning. Looking forward to lots more to come.

Unknown said...

About time! ha! Welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to learning lots.

Sheryl